Thursday, August 27, 2009

Week 11 down, week 12 on the plane... THE LAST WEEK

As the final days pass I am left with a plethora of memories and a handful of photos. The weather here has changed... the mornings are now cold with thick fog blanketing the Kanektok. The first of the frost has plagued my fingers and face. Upon my return, coupled with better bandwidth I will be posting a few photos on the website.

I will post a few more photos from week 11 and wrap it up with week 12. I head out Sept 5 and look forward to hitting the rivers back home.

As for guided trips it is time to think about booking your fall guided trips. I will be on the on the oars starting Monday, September 28, 2009. This is the kick off of prime time for awesome trout and steelhead fishing. Book now to secure your prime fishing dates.

Please visit My Website for details and contact information.

Thank you and stay tuned for more photos from Alaska West

No comments: