Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Guided Trips: Deal of the Century

New Homepage

The Facts: We are in the middle an economic predicament

My Goal: Spend as much time on the water guiding as possible

Your Goal: Fish hard, learn something and save money

My solution: Full-day, guided trips for $200 (8-10 hours) - SAVE 50% of regular rate

The Catch:

  1. Lunch is up to you, I will have a cooler.

  2. Please bring flies, tippet and leaders. I will have everything needed to supplement your selection.

  3. Selected availability

  4. Selected rivers

Trips that qualify for the deep discount are by no means second rate trips, you will get my unquestionable dedication and full attention.

If you would like the full treatment, I will still offer full-day, first rate trips for the regular price of $400

To get started, check out my online calendar to check available dates. When you find one that works, CONTACT me and I will get you dialed in.


No comments: